1. Terms and Conditions:
• “Click 82° EAST Photography Contest” (hereafter “Contest”) is organized by 82° East SRMT Mall & Multiplex, Kakinada (hereafter “Mall Management”).
• By participating in this Contest, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in this article.
• The Contest period runs from 02 AUGUST 2022, 10 AM – 18 AUGUST 2022, 10 PM. The Mall Management has the right to change the Contest period at any time without written notice.
• Mall Management reserves the right to terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice. The Mall Management shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense as a result thereof.
• Mall Management reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time. Participants agree to be bound to any such changes.
• Mall Management’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained.
• Theme 1: SRMT MALL
• Theme 2: Beauty of Kakinada
• Participant need to submit 2 photos, one of each theme.
• SRMT Mall theme includes Mall architecture, Décor, Crowd, Food and Elevation.
• Beauty of Kakinada includes everything, excluding political and religious affiliations.
3. How to Participate:
• There is no age limit and no participation fees.
• Participants will be limited to 50 only.
• To participate in the Contest, participants are required to:
• Like and follow us on @82EastMall on Facebook or @82degeast on Instagram.
• SHARE the photo on Facebook/Instagram.
• Tag us on Facebook @82EastMall, Instagram @82degeast and use hashtag #Click82east.
• Photos may be posted on either Facebook or Instagram.
• The best-looking images and creative entries will be selected as winners.
• Original photo in jpeg format along with your Name, Phone Number, Present Address, participant photo and Aadhar card to be sent over email to [email protected] with subject CLICK 82EAST.
• You can use any camera. High Resolution should be maintained.
• Only original photos will be accepted. Photoshop or morphed photos downloaded or used from the internet will be rejected.
4. Judging / Winner Selection Criteria:
• Judging criteria will be based on the creativity of the photo(s).
• Each participant can only win once. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
• Only valid entries are to be considered. An entry is considered valid when it is submitted within the Contest period and has fulfilled all required procedures as stated in How to Participate section.
• Mall Management nonetheless reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
• Any decision from Mall Management is final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
5. Winners and Prizes:
• 3 winners from each theme will be selected across Facebook and Instagram.
• Prizes may vary.
6. Result of the Contest:
• Winner announcement will be made via Mall’s Facebook and Instagram on 19th August 2022.
• Winners will be notified through Facebook or Instagram direct message on 19th August 2022.
• Mall Management has the right to change any prize details without prior notice.
• All prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or transferred to another attendance.
• Mall Management has the right to use the photographs sent by participants wherever and whenever required.
7. Collection of prizes:
• Prizes should be collected within one week from 20th of August 2022 at SRMT Mall, Kakinada.
• Winners need to submit their Aadhar Card xerox before prize collection.
• Mall Management is not responsible for failure to contact any winners as a result of invalid contact information provided within the email submitted.
• Mall Management makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and will not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom.
• Mall Management reserves the right to replace the said prize with another of equal or lesser value.
• Winners hereby irrevocably agree and give consent to Mall Management to publish any related matter to the entries including and not limited to the Winners’ names or interviews and photographs for current and future advertising and promotional purposes.
• Mall Management is not responsible for Internet connection errors that may affect the Contest.
• Mall Management will not be responsible or liable for any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any participants, or their authorized representatives resulting from their participation in the Contest.
• Any error (including error in the notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
Mall Management reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify anyone deemed to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or committing any breach or potential breach of these Contest Terms and Conditions. No correspondence shall be entertained.
Participants will be automatically disqualified from the Contest if:
• Photo(s) posted does not feature the theme given
• Photo(s) posted belongs to another individual; or
• Photo(s) posted earlier than or after the contest period; or
• Photo(s) does not have the correct hashtags; or
• Participant does not like and follow SRMT Mall on Facebook and Instagram.
Your personal data including your name and contact details (“Personal Data”) which you have provided to Mall Management (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”) in your application to participate in the Click 82° East, Photography Contest (“Contest”) will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by us for purposes relating to the administration of the Contest and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and our other legitimate business purpose (“Purpose”). Please be informed that your Personal Data may be disclosed to our affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws.
• Sending your information related to online promotions, contests and events, and related to our marketing activities, unless you have indicated to us that you do not wish for us to process your Personal Data for such purposes;
• Using your information for marketing and statistical analysis for planning and demo-graphical use;
• Complying with local law and regulatory requirements or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
• Any other purposes related to our marketing activities.
• Subject to Kakinada Jurisdiction.